Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 Hillview Drive, Seneca
Welcome Home to 203 Hillview Drive in Seneca, SC! The desirable Waterford Pointe community is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains just an hour from Greenville, SC and two hours from Atlanta, GA. This one of a kind 3 bedroom plus office, two bath custom home is ready for it's new owners. As you drive into the community you notice the uniqueness and quality of the homes around you. Coming up to the home you note the sidewalk lined streets leading you right to why you moved here, the gorgeous Lake Keowee water. Enter into the home from front foyer and to the left is a formal dining room. Straight ahead is a cooks dream kitchen! Plenty of granite counter space for preparing meals and entertaining. There is an additional breakfast nook for casual dining. Enter into the living room and you'll admire the vaulted ceilings, hand scraped oak floors, the double-sided fireplace and great light coming in through the windows and patio doors. The split floor plan appeals to those who desire privacy from the additional 2 bedrooms. The master retreat is complete with vaulted ceilings a second double-sided fireplace, jetted tub and separate shower. Waterford Pointe Amenities include a stunning lakeside clubhouse and swimming pool, lighted tennis/pickleball courts, children’s playground, boat slips for interior lot owners, a paved walking trail and a nearby boat and RV storage lot. This home has all you need and more! Don't wait schedule your private showing today before this gem is GONE!
- MLS® #1410349
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch
- AmenitiesClub House, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentMichelle Kennedy
- Listing OfficeImpact Realty Group
- Address203 Hillview Drive
- SubdivisionWaterford Pointe
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 10:01pm EDT.