Hi there! Is this your first time?
113 Farmwood Drive, Fountain Inn
This beautiful traditional style home has been updated for it's next owners. It features refinished oak hardwood floors in the foyer and dining room, open kitchen, breakfast room and family room with a gas log fireplace downstairs. The upstairs has a large master suite with a bath that has a garden tub and a separate shower, 2 additional bedrooms, and a huge bonus room with a closet that can also be used as a 4th bedroom if needed. This house has a new roof, new vinyl windows, and fresh paint and carpet throughout the house. The quiet neighborhood is just minutes away from all the shopping on Harrision Bridge and Fairview Road. The property also quailifies for USDA 100% financing.
- MLS® #1410345
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentPamela Shevlin
- Listing OfficeOpen House Realty, Llc
- Address113 Farmwood Drive
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2020 at 7:46pm EST.