Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
382 Bucklebury Road, Greer
Gorgeous Single Level Craftsman Style Home with tons of natural light enhanced by the 11 ft ceilings and wide open floor plan! This popular Coastal floor plan in the Franklin Pointe neighborhood boasts nearly 2200 sq ft. You will be impressed by the dark hardwood floors throughout the living area and master bedroom, the open and airy feeling with tons of natural light, and the excellent layout for the small or downsizing family! The large kitchen boasts plenty of Granite counter space, tile back-splash, stainless steel appliances, gas range, upgraded dark cabinetry, large pantry, and breakfast area. In the Living room; Beautiful Built-In-Book Case, gas logs, HDMI link above the mantle, 5 inch dark hardwoods throughout the living area, and French doors leading to a Vaulted Screened Porch overlooking a level back yard. Both Full bathrooms have double Vanities with Granite counter tops, and the Master Bath has a tile shower, tile floor, and large soaking tub. The over-sized Master Bedroom boasts hardwood flooring, 4 windows to let in all the natural light, trey ceiling, and huge master closet. Conveniently located very close to BMW and GSP Airport and in the Booming area midway between Downtown Greenville and Downtown Spartanburg, this home has much to offer! The home is equipped with Pest Band state of the art pest defense system and is under termite bond. DR Horton is well known for their Energy Efficient Homes and well designed floor plans and finishes. The community boasts a great pool area at the back of the neighborhood just a short walk away. This is a great Home in a great Community, don't let this opportunity pass!!
- MLS® #1410326
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentJonathan Macdonald
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address382 Bucklebury Road
- SubdivisionFranklin Pointe
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 2:16am EDT.