Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
607 Topaz Court, Seneca
This peaceful setting can easily be deemed one of Lake Keowee's finest locations. A custom designed home, lovingly maintained and in move-in condition. Two levels of comfortable living space with lake views from almost every room. A tranquil spot with convenience to town, long water and mountain views, accented with a deep water dock. There's an open, inviting living room featuring large picture windows from the entire lakeside. The spacious kitchen offers a wrap around bar top and a beautifully designed sun porch, each contributing to an entertainment and family friendly lifestyle. The cascading rear adds to the serene backdrop with multiple porches and outdoor gathering space. Special features include a third bay garage off the terrace level, professionally landscaped yard, hardwood and tile floors throughout, extensive storage, a new roof and more. Feature and Updates List Available.
- MLS® #1410319
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesExercise Facility, Lights, Pool
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentMelanie Fink
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate-melanie Fink&assoc.
- Address607 Topaz Court
- SubdivisionEmerald Point
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:01am EDT.