Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
126 Chipley Lane, Greenville
Amazing transformation! This adorable brick ranch was just renovated with the finest taste in mind. All new Andersen windows, new LG stainless steel kitchen appliances, beautiful quartz countertops throughout, amazing vaulted ceiling and open floor plan in the dining, kitchen and den area, new gutters and a new architectural shingle roof, updated plumbing and electrical throughout. This home features spacious bedrooms, completely renovated bathrooms, custom melamine closet systems in bedroom closets, newly refinished hardwood flooring, new canned lighting, and the list goes on and on. The master bedroom and walk in closet are a generous size and feature a bathroom with double sinks and a tiled shower with frameless shower door. Enjoy entertaining in your fabulous kitchen that features a shiplap accented island with space for several bar stools OR enjoy your level, fenced rear yard. This home checks all of the boxes and then some! Located just minutes from Prisma Health and downtown Greenville and convenient to the Interstate. Come see for yourself!
- MLS® #1410267
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBlair Miller
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address126 Chipley Lane
- SubdivisionChestnut Hills
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Smooth, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryThomas E. Kerns
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 7:16am EDT.