Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
154 Riverplace Drive #203, Greenville
This THE BEST Downtown condo VIEW and LOCATION for the price. River Front Living, Downtown Falls Park. Overlooks historic Wyche Pavilion, Peace Center Amphitheater & the Reedy River. Includes TWO assigned spaces in garage. 2 bdrms, 2 1/2 baths, loaded w/custom extras: gas log fireplace w/mantel, custom built-ins, plantation shutters on every window, OPEN granite kitchen w/Wolfe gas cook top + griddle, built in microwave, wall oven, commercial-grade SubZero plus bkfst bar. Beautifully decorated by Bates & McElreath of Rock House Antiques. Charming covered porch is the perfect spot for your morning coffee & evening cocktail! Be sure to click on spectacular video tour. Rare opportunity to live RIGHT DOWNTOWN, above Artists Row. WALK EVERYWHERE YOU WANT TO BE! Seller updates include: custom bookshelves in living room and master bedroom, new hardwood floors, beautiful light fixtures, new gas logs, ceiling spot lights in master, whole house air purifier and new paint on master bedroom walls and ceilings.
- MLS® #1410109
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesLights, Pet Restrictions, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Assigned Parking 2 Sp, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Assigned Parking 2 Sp, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Handicap Access, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, River, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address154 Riverplace Drive #203
- SubdivisionRiver House Condos
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Elevator, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 9th, 2020 at 7:46pm EDT.