Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 S Glassy Mountain Road, Greer
This Old House (102 years) is quite the place for anyone who wants quiet, country living, would like to have a horse or two, or even grow his own fruits and vegetables. Even better, there is no HOA to tell you how to use your land. The large horse barn is an excellent complement to the 2.05 acres, which is fenced for horses. Use the barn to run a business or just store stuff. There is enough land that one could start a small mobile home park or build a self-storage facility. The house is old and has some updating. However, you can do some updating to make it just the way you want. The tin roof is solid and does not leak. There is central heat and air, which was replaced 5 years ago along with vinyl siding. In addition to the two beds and bathrooms downstairs, the attic was converted to heated/cooled living space. This could be a great room for a bonus and/or an additional bedroom. In addition to the covered front porch, there is a screened in porch on the side of the house.
- MLS® #1410088
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1918
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKen Pujdak
- Listing OfficeOrion Realty Broker, Inc
- Address400 S Glassy Mountain Road
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesStand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingPropane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 12:01am EDT.