Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
404 Meringer Place, Simpsonville
This BEAUTIFUL Brick home with Stunning Stacked Stone accent has been meticulously maintained and is ready for your cleints to move right in and enjoy the comforts of HOME! Very comfortable split floorplan downstairs includes Master Suite on left side of house, with double trey ceiling in MBR and recessed lighting, large walk in closet, and beautiful master bath! Living Room and Dining Room with Detailed Crown Moldings and high ceilings, Gorgeous Chef Kitchen and Breakfast room overlooking Keeping Room with Stone Fireplace and Fabulous Built-ins! TWO More Bedrooms on Right side of main level and another full bath in between! Upstairs has a Fabulous Large Bonus Room and another bedroom and Full bath! The Newly Stained Custom Front Door Gives that extra Added Curb appeal and you will LOVE showing this home and have to go no further in your search!!! (central vac is awesome!) Hurry before its too late!!!
- MLS® #1410058
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBarb Riggs
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address404 Meringer Place
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 7:16am EDT.