Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Goshawk Drive, Landrum
Come home to The Cliffs at Glassy, The Cliffs’ original gated golf and wellness community atop Glassy Mountain in Landrum, SC. Prepared to be wowed by this extravagant mountain home set below the fog line where nearly every room features jaw dropping views to the north and southeast! This home was exquisitely designed with high end finishes and extreme attention to detail by the original owners and has been meticulously maintained since! Main level living spaces are highlighted by an open floor plan that flows from the relaxing great room, to the formal dining room, and along to the spacious keeping/breakfast room and kitchen. The great room offers cathedral ceilings with spectacular wooden beams alongside a masonry fireplace with floor to ceiling stonework. Enjoy preparing extravagant meals in the Cook’s Kitchen with its high-end appliances, a gas cooktop, generous counter space, and many storage areas including an adjacent butler’s pantry. An oversized master suite and guest bedroom also reside on the main level. One will fall in love with the large “his and hers” closets and whirlpool tub and tiled shower in the master bath. The stunning mountain view setting encourages regular use of the large main level deck along with the lower level patio space that leads to a covered hot tub. The lower level recreation room is well designed to entertain and have fun with house guests, which includes a wet bar, a second gas fireplace, wine cellar, and a great space for playing card games or watching a movie or sporting event. Also residing on the lower level is a study, two guest bedrooms, a workout room, a second laundry room, and an abundance of unfinished storage space. One of the lower level full baths also features a steam shower. Drip irrigation is included throughout the landscaped areas of the property. The home also features multi-unit, multi-zone HVAC systems as well as a back-up generator system. Set at an incredible location on Glassy Mountain providing quick access to Highway 11 by the “members only” east gate. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1410057
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,800
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Other, Path, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorOther, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Generator, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Mountain, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Listing AgentJon Skillman
- Listing OfficeCliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address2 Goshawk Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorConcrete, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 2:16pm EDT.