Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 Litchfield Trail, Simpsonville
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Beautiful Emerald Series Alder floor plan with over 3400 square feet offering 4 Bedrooms with MASTER ON MAIN, 3.5 Bathrooms, large BONUS room and LOFT. This like NEW move in ready OPEN FLOOR PLAN home offers upgrades throughout to include an inviting front porch entry, formal dining room with coffered ceiling, GREATROOM with fireplace and gas logs open to Gourmet Kitchen with GRANITE countertops, tile backsplash, STAINLESS appliances, gas cooktop, PANTRY CLOSET, appliance closet, and eat-in breakfast area. The 1st floor MASTER SUITE with TREY ceiling offers two closets and a beautiful Master Bath with double sinks and oversized shower. A 1/2 bath, large walk-in laundry room with storage cabinets and sink area with granite countertop, and mud area with built-ins complete the 1st floor. The second floor offers a large LOFT area, 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a large BONUS room. Additional features and upgrades of this ENERGY EFFICIENT SMART HOME include hardwood floors in all living spaces, tile and granite countertops in all bathrooms and laundry room, extensive upgraded molding and trim throughout, security system, gas tankless hotwater heater, and full yard irrigation. BROOKHAVEN is in the FIVE FORKS area of Simpsonville off Woodruff Road convenient to shopping, dining, interstates, GSP Airport, and Downtown Greenville and is in an award winning school area. Why build? Like NEW home still has builder warranty.
- MLS® #1410039
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Door Opener
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMichelle Wood
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address405 Litchfield Trail
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 5:01pm EDT.