Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 Wilson Bridge Road, Simpsonville
Sellers are motivated to sell bring all offers! Rare opportunity in the Simpsonville area, acreage close to town and I-385! Home is eligible for 100% USDA Rural housing financing. New water heater, freshly painted throughout including kitchen cabinets. The first floor has a spacious living room, kitchen with great counter space, breakfast area and large walk-in pantry big enough for a chest freezer. Upstairs there is a master suite with a full bath and another large bedroom with its own full bath. On the basement level, there is a huge den area with a rock, gas log fireplace and a walk out door. Off the den, there is a bedroom or flex room with a closet and large laundry room perfect for extra storage. The acreage has lots of space for gardening, bonfires, farming or space for additions.
- MLS® #1409991
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentBrittany Pike
- Listing OfficeJoy Real Estate
- Address405 Wilson Bridge Road
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 8:46pm EDT.