Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
44 Dorchester Drive, Chesnee
You must add this 4 bedroom/3 bath home to your list of homes to tour. When you arrive at the home you will notice this well cared for one owner home is ready for a new owner. Some of the updates that have been completed in the last 3 years are the roof, gutters with leaf guards, hardie board siding, flooring, faucets, water heater, kitchen appliances, HVAC units and much more. As you approach the front porch you will notice it's the perfect place to sit and enjoy a morning cup of coffee and watch the sunrise. Once you open the front door you will be taken in by the beautiful floors and the stone fireplace. The kitchen has a large bar area, updated countertops and appliances. The lower level has the formal dining area, the laundry room, main floor bedroom and a full bath. Upstairs you will find the owner's suite with double vanities, separate shower and a large garden tub plus 2 additional bedrooms. Once you enter the back you will notice that you have plenty of outside storage area, one of the buildings has the ability of having power. You will also notice the nice sized sitting area with a picnic bench. Call today to see how you can make this your next address.
- MLS® #1409927
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentPam Harrison
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address44 Dorchester Drive
- Zip Code29323
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 5:31pm EDT.