Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
411 Big Rock Lake Road, Pickens
This peaceful place with a view of Big Rock Mountain and the lake beneath is a pleasant retreat from busy days. The home has two bedrooms and two full baths. The main floor has a large family room, dining space, kitchen and bedrooms. The lower level formerly utilized as extra space for guest and a workshop. Recent upgrades include a new roof, plumbing and windows. This house also is one of few in the area with deeded access to county water. The great views from the screened porch have long been enjoyed by the owners who are retiring and moving closer to family.
- MLS® #1409907
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBlock, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentLori Hope
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address411 Big Rock Lake Road
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing
- AppliancesOven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingBaseboard, Wood
- CoolingWall/Window Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryHolly Springs - Pickens County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 9:46pm EDT.