Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
212 Serenity Drive, Pickens
New luxury cabin in beautiful setting offers sunny, elevated building site with seasonal views of Woodall Mountain. Rustic wood interior (floors, walls and ceilings) and solid wood core doors give this cabin a warm, cozy feeling. The 1.5 mile maintained trail system along Little Crowe Creek is just steps away from this home - a great opportunity to bird watch or view wildlife. This is the perfect hideaway for Clemson football weekends! 2-car garage, unfinished storage room on lower level. Living room with fireplace, kitchen, dining room, covered deck, MBR suite, and powder room on mid-level. Two bedrooms, study and 1 bath on upper level. This subdivision is one of the most beautiful, but many times overlooked, gated communities in Pickens County. Public access to Lake Keowee at Crowe Creek Landing is three minutes away - free boat storage in subdivision. 3,500 sq.ft. clubhouse has spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mtns. Clubhouse offers WiFi, TV room, conference room, workout facility with new top-of-the-line equipment, great room with two sided fireplace, cocktail area and catering kitchen with new Thor gas range/oven and outdoor covered deck.
- MLS® #1409844
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleOther, Craftsman
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Path, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentGregory Amsden
- Listing OfficeKeowee Pines Real Estate, Llc
- Address212 Serenity Drive
- SubdivisionKeowee Mountain Lake Estates
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 5:46pm EDT.