Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1224 E Lakeshore Drive, Landrum
Great opportunity to own a waterfront home on Lake Lanier, a private recreation late at the foot of the Blue ridge Mountains in picturesque Landrum SC in northern Greenville county. The main house offers 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath with hardwood floors and ceramic. The open living area has an updated kitchen/living room with fireplace offering gas logs. Stainless steel appliances and a roomy eat-in area make this kitchen very inviting for both dining and cooking. The living area opens into a newly added roomy screened porch overlooking the beautiful lake. There is also an oversized deck from the screened porch. The sunroom could be a third/fourth bedroom or additional living area and it overlooks the private lake. The almost new boat house contains an additional bedroom and already has a successful rental history through Air B&B. It currently is bringing in approximately $1000/month in revenue. This boat house also contains an area to house your boat. All of this is bordered by a deck right on the water. Enjoy private boating activities and beautiful mountain views on your backyard lake. This home would make a wonderful permanent home, second home, or investment property. Make your appointment to view this home soon.
- MLS® #1409741
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Front, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentCarol Houston
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results Easley
- Address1224 E Lakeshore Drive
- SubdivisionLake Lanier
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 5:31pm EDT.