Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2620 Fews Bridge Road, Greer
This impressive craftsman style home is situated on over an acre right off the shore of Lake Robinson in Greer. Lots of light, and stunning views of the water and Blue Ridge Mountains pour in from large picture windows throughout the entire back of home. With two stories and a basement, the master suite on the main level overlooks some of the best views, yet maintains full privacy. Lots of sprawling space and multi-use rooms. The second story of this home opens from a loft to three bedrooms, two additional full baths, and a bonus room with large closets (that could be considered a fifth bedroom). The basement space opens to a den with additional fireplace, kitchenette, basement dining space, living and storage space AND an additional full bedroom and full bath. Walk out basement opens to patio and down to fire pit area, dock and water. Beautiful kitchen with fantastic appliances all included (see photos) and with a two-story entrance, lovely hardwoods, and strategically designed spaces to complement views, this home has it all. Located less than 20 minutes from GSP and less than 30 minutes to downtown Greenville. Less than 15 minutes to shopping and dining off Wade Hampton in Taylors, and the Greer downtown area. Fantastic school district (Mountain View/Blue Ridge/Blue Ridge). Move in ready custom home in an exclusive location, offering a rare opportunity for lake living in our area.
- MLS® #1409668
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMikel Ann Scott
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address2620 Fews Bridge Road
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 9:16pm EDT.