Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
704 Raleighwood Lane, Simpsonville
This is the single story home you have been looking for. Conveniently located to I-385, shopping, dining, major medical facilities, and Heritage Park. Top selling floor plan, The Bristol is the perfect open concept, ranch style home that features a spacious family room with a cozy fireplace and both formal and casual dining areas. The Gourmet Kitchen offers an expansive Granite Island, Recessed Lighting, Tile Back-splash and Frigidaire Stainless Steel appliances, including dishwasher, microwave and Gas Range. The Breakfast area next to the kitchen leads out to the built in covered patio for year round enjoyment. The Owner’s Suite with Trey Ceiling looks out to the rear of the home for privacy. The Owner’s Bath has an over-sized Tile Shower, Dual Vanities and Large Walk-In closet. The other 2 bedrooms are located in the front of the home with a hallway bathroom. This home is complete with Hardwood Floors through-out the downstairs main living areas, 2-piece crown molding, chair-rail, wainscoting and a 2 car garage. Lots of great built in energy saving features!
- MLS® #1409616
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMichael Mckeel
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address704 Raleighwood Lane
- SubdivisionHeritage Village
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 1:01am EDT.