Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Selden Way, Fountain Inn
Welcome home to the Whitmire in the Southbrook Community. Stepping into the foyer of this beautiful custom built four bedroom two and half bathroom home, you are greeted with open spaces and soaring ceilings. The open floorplan is ready for entertaining, boasting both a formal dining room, as well as a more casual dining space connected to the kitchen. Outdoor living is just a step through the doors onto the attached deck off the rear of the home. The heart of the home is the large family room with large picture windows. The master suite is tucked away on the main floor with his and hers walk-in closets. A private master bath features a soaking tub, a separate shower, and his and hers sinks. With attention to detail and many features typically not found in home of its size, the Whitmire makes coming home your favorite part of everyday. Upstairs you have a big beautiful loft for a playroom for the children, a craft room, or even a theater room. There's also plenty of storage space in this attic. Enjoy some leisure time along side of the community pool or a picnic near the creek behind the home. For other adventures, drive just minutes to a host of shopping and dining on Fairview Road in Simpsonville.
- MLS® #1409548
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCrystal Sauvola
- Listing OfficeCasey Group Real Estate, Llc
- Address120 Selden Way
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 9:01am EST.