Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
430 Hilburn Way, Simpsonville
The Fleetwood is an extremely popular floor plan that offers 4 Bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 Car Garage at 2,558 Sqft. Entering this home there’s a dramatic 2 story foyer and Formal Dining Room. The spacious kitchen is complete with Granite Counter-tops, Large Island with seating, Recessed can Lights and Stainless Steel appliances. Chair Rail and Wainscoting in the Foyer and Formal Dining Room, and double crown molding throughout much of the main level. The Great Room with a GAS fireplace features a wall of windows overlooking the backyard. A flex room or 4th bedroom and full bath are located on the main level. Upstairs you will enter through double doors into the Owner's Suite with Trey Ceiling. The Owner's Bath has an oversized Tile Shower and separate Soaking Tub along with access to the Walk-In Closet. 2 other bedrooms and a large bonus room round out the upstairs. This home is complete with a 2 car garage and lots of great built in energy saving features. Longleaf is conveniently located in the heart of Simpsonville, less than 2 miles from I-385, right around the corner from shopping and dining.
- MLS® #1409540
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAngie Moss
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address430 Hilburn Way
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 8:01pm EDT.