Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Byrnes Lane, Greenville
This Home is a TO-BE-BUILT. Build to Suit your Budget & Lifestyle! Come Review The Lincoln Master Down Floor Plan and Build Your Own Home here in the Magically Beautiful Setting of Poinsett Crossing with a Stunning Nature View and a "Peak of Paris Mountain." Come Tour the Neighborhood - See you soon at Poinsett Crossing! Features: Nearby Furman University, Greenville Downtown, Swamp Rabbit Trail and town of Travelers Rest! The Lincoln Floor Plan in Poinsett Crossing Features: Master Suite on Main Floor! Large open floor plan great for entertaining. Kitchen with Island, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Range, & Walk-in Pantry. Large Family Room and Master On Main with two Walk In Closets! Walk-in Laundry Room on Main Floor. Five bedrooms upstairs gives plenty of room for family and guests. This Floor Plan is in the Magically Beautiful Setting of Poinsett Crossing with a Stunning Nature View and a "Peak of Paris Mountain." Come Tour the Neighborhood - See you soon at Poinsett Crossing! Seller is offering to pay ALMOST ALL CLOSING COSTS with our preferred lender and closing attorney!! *This Home Is TO BE BUILT - Please see other listings for finished homes!
- MLS® #1409524
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentTiffany Dye
- Listing OfficeCrescent Homes Realty Llc
- AddressByrnes Lane
- SubdivisionPoinsett Crossing
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 9:16am EDT.