Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Cobbler Lane, Simpsonville
Custom built in 2014 by Graham Proffitt for these original owners in gated Cobblestone on 0.76 acre level cul de sac lot. Ideal location, 5 min's to Five Forks Shopping & Dining, 10 min's to GSP, 25 min's to Downtown Greenville. 6000+ sq ft, also features 10" ceilings, gorgeous site finished hardwoods, true Cook's kitchen w/gas cooking & fantastic Butler's Pantry w/2nd D/W & disposal, large sink & bountiful storage. Flows openly to Sun Rm/Breakfast, and on to delightful scrn porch. First flr master enjoys ultimate luxury: His & Hers separate baths & large WIC's. Center attraction is Great Room w/gas log fireplace. Formal Dining ideal for entertainers. Upstairs: three more bedrooms all en suite, plus Den, plus HUGE Bonus/Rec Room. ENERGY EFFICIENT GEOTHERMAL HVAC + 2 Tankless Water Htrs! Additional space w/separate entrance and hardwood floor above 3-car attached garage currently a cool workshop -- could be in-law or au pair suite. Already plumbed. Garage features a potting table. Large level yard ideal for future pool!
- MLS® #1409503
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,600
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address9 Cobbler Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 8:46am EST.