Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Pinckney Street, Greenville
Love older homes, but don't love renovating? YOU WILL LOVE 31 PINCKNEY. Restored, updated & expanded charmer in historic Hampton Pinckney, walk to Main St Downtown to Swamp Rabbit, to Unity Park. This is a true neighborhood: Greenville's version of Brooklyn! Set on preferred INTERIOR lot that does NOT back up to commercial property, enjoys pvt alley (AKA Briggs St). Circa 1905, on Historic Registry, this home enjoys updates replete w/modern day luxuries without sacrifice to character. Original heart pine floors, 10 ft ceilings, exterior gas lanterns. Fabulous granite kitchen w/gas cooking, top of the line appliances, ideal for entertaining OPEN to cozy Keeping Rm with newer gas log fplc & wet bar. FIVE fireplaces total! FANTASTIC 1st floor master, including His/ Hers WICs, sumptuous bath w/ventless gas fplc. Detached Drive-Thru garage backs up to alley, easy access from gated driveway or from rear alley. 24 hour notice required
- MLS® #1409492
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built1905
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHistoric Area, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address31 Pinckney Street
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Masonry
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 10:16am EST.