Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Welling Circle, Greenville
STUNNING. Brand new, custom-built by J. Francis Builders for these original owners, on acre lot in private, gated Manor section of Hollingsworth, just 10 min's from Greenville's magnetic Downtown. 10,000 sft of COMFORTABLE LUXURY, w/amazing extras! You'll be wowed by the 2-story foyer with marble tile floor & custom wrought iron balustrade, then drawn into the OPEN Great Room with screened porch, POOL & spa beyond. True cook's kitchen combines artistry w/efficiency: beautiful granite island w/bkfst bar, breakfast bay, double ovens, gas cooking, Thermador appliances & HUGE walk in pantry w/coffee bar & microwave. Main floor master features multiple closets, gas log fireplace, sitting room, His & Hers bathrooms and MOST AWESEOME MASTER CLOSET EVER. Too many extras to list here. Showings ltd to qualified buyers, min 24 hour notice.
- MLS® #1409439
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Some Sidewalks, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address112 Welling Circle
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 10:01am EST.