Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 Spaulding Lake Drive, Greenville
Warm and inviting home on cul-de-sac WATERFRONT lot that enjoys views of private Spaulding Lake. You will LOVE the breathtaking lake and sunrise views from each living area and master bedroom w/ separate sitting room. Amazing waterfront property represents the BEST VALUE in Spaulding Farm and easy access for fishing, kayaking, etc. Finished terrace level walkout w/game room and kitchenette could be in-law or guest suite. 4 bedrooms, master on main lvl, bonus/flex area, and so much more. Award winning schools - 15 minutes from Greenville’s magnetic downtown, Patewood Medical Campus and Greer Memorial Campus. SOLD COMPS: 14 Hitchcock Lane, 529 Spaulding Farm Rd, 128 Hunters Run
- MLS® #1409353
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,600
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Other, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Yard Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentPatrick Furman
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address515 Spaulding Lake Drive
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Smooth, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 12:46am EDT.