Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
407 Litchfield Trail, Simpsonville
Don't miss your chance to own this pristine home in the highly desirable Five Forks area of Simpsonville. Less than a year old and outfitted with over $60K in upgrades, this home is truly a dream come true! You'll be immediately impressed by the spacious open floor plan which spans from the living area across to the huge eat-in kitchen. The well-equipped kitchen features quartz countertops, top of the line stainless steel appliances including a 5 burner gas cooktop, a double oven with convection, and a built-in convection microwave. The island has a lovely farmhouse style sink and a dishwasher built into it. A guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom is on the main floor, as is the large master suite - which boasts a trey ceiling, walk-in closet, and a huge bathroom with tile floors, tile shower, and separate vanities. Gleaming hardwood floors run throughout the main floor, and tile is in the bathrooms and laundry room. Upstairs you'll find 3 more spacious bedrooms, a loft, and an enormous bonus room. The garage features an epoxy coated floor. Outdoor space is important too, and you'll enjoy the covered front porch and the large back patio overlooking the fenced yard. This home has all you need and more, so what are you waiting for? Book your showing today!
- MLS® #1409310
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentBruce Bachtel
- Listing OfficeBachtel Realty Group
- Address407 Litchfield Trail
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:31am EDT.