Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 S Main Street Unit 203, Greenville
This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own an exquisitely appointed property located right in the heart of downtown Greenville, and a piece of history all at the same time. 18 S Main Street Unit 203 is a stunning three-bedroom residence, with two full bathrooms, two half bathrooms, and meticulously appointed details and amenities. Built in 1882, this completely renovated landmark building features seven modern residences, each with their own style and charm. As soon as you enter through the coded access on Main Street, you are ushered into your own world: stunning private gardens, seating areas and balconies with architectural finishes of a by-gone era, create a tranquil oasis unlike any other. Residents are also treated to a private wine cellar and spacious entertaining loft with fully equipped kitchen. As soon as you enter the space, you are greeted with all that 203 has to offer: a gorgeous dining space that flows into a state-of-the-art kitchen, an open living room, and a spacious back terrace, making for effortless entertaining. The expansive Master Suite on the main level features its own private balcony and a luxurious master bath. The upstairs features two bedrooms and its own large living room with wet-bar, ideal for a billiards table or a movie-watcher's paradise. Large deeded storage rooms and private two-car garage, along with a commercial grade elevator are the icing on the cake. 18 S Main, Unit 203 is an unrivaled property in a town that is quickly transitioning from one of the country’s best kept secrets into one of America’s best places to call home.
- MLS® #1409283
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,000
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentGinger Sherman
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address18 S Main Street Unit 203
- SubdivisionPark Place on Main
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops – Quartz, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 3:16am EDT.