Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Salford Way, Simpsonville
Asheton Springs/New Price of $565,000 - This elegant 4BR/3.5BA brick home is situated on a corner lot and offers one of the most desirable floor plans you'll ever enter! The beautiful two story foyer welcomes you into this updated almost 4,000 Sq Ft home. You’ll be delighted to see your Study to your left with bay windows and plantation shutters, and to your right your formal dining room with gorgeous arched cased openings, wainscoting, and tray ceilings. Onto the two-story living room that offers a beautiful gas log fireplace, recessed lighting and the cozy feel of being right at home. The heart of this home is the spacious open kitchen, breakfast nook, and keeping room! This space has been perfectly planned with a family in mind! You’ll appreciate the gas log fireplace in the keeping room, side entry door, and transoms above the windows! In your breakfast nook you’ll find a large walk-in laundry, plantation shutters on your bay windows, and updated lighting. A half bath and pantry are conveniently located between the kitchen and garage entry door. The Kitchen boasts endless updates from the 2018 renovation including: newer quartz counters, newer kohler farm house sink, faucet, soft close drawers and newer appliances including 5 burner gas range, double convection oven/microwave, and a Refrigerator with a Keurig coffee maker in it. The Main Floor Master Suite offers large windows, gorgeous trey ceilings and a sitting area with access to your back deck. Very spacious Master Bath includes: dual vanities, one with a seated make up vanity, separate walk-in shower, jetted tub, and two walk-in closets. One of which also has a walk in storage space! Use your front foyer stairwell or your 2nd Staircase off the Keeping Area to find 3 additional bedrooms with excellent closets and two baths; as well as an awesome bonus room! One Bedroom has a massive Walk-In Closet as well as it's own bathroom. Other amenities of this highly functional home include: designer paint colors throughout, staircases and first floor hardwoods refinished in 2015, kitchen updated in 2018, a leveled drive leading to your 2-car garage, a beautiful back deck with a flat and private back yard, newer fencing in back yard, central vac system, full yard in ground sprinkler irrigation system, hardwoods on most of the main floor, and large laundry room with a sink. Asheton Springs amenities include a clubhouse pool, tennis court, street lights, sidewalks and the Sunday Park nature trail!
- MLS® #1409197
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJennifer Van Gieson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address1 Salford Way
- SubdivisionAsheton Springs
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 4:46am EST.