Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
352 Windflower Lane, Mill Spring
Wind Flower Farm, a place as pretty as its name, is part of Walnut Creek Preserve. Walnut Creek is a most extraordinary 2,100-acre non-development, of which 1,500 acres are protected in perpetuity by conservation easements under the auspicious of Conserving Carolina. Only 25 families have privately held lands within the Preserve and share this incredible refuge with a vast array of flora and fauna. More than 50 miles of maintained trails meander throughout the common lands. Wind Flower Farm consists of 20 acres, of which 8 are fenced pasture. With mountains looming over the treetops, the house was designed for, and is equal to, its' gorgeous, sequestered setting. The 3,775 sq.ft. of living area spans two levels, with the lower walkout level serviced by an elevator. The living area extends to the out-of-doors with an additional 1,800 sq. ft. of covered porches and a patio with a wood-burning fireplace. The barn has 2 stalls with tack, feed, washrack and hay storage, plus a half bath.
- MLS® #1409192
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentBarbara Claussen
- Listing OfficeClaussen Walters Llc
- Address352 Windflower Lane
- CityMill Spring
- Zip Code28756
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Elevator
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySunny View
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:16am EDT.