Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Mount Vere Drive, Greenville
Greenville, South Carolina/ICAR/GSP airport/I85....all within 10 minute drive from mini estate on 2 Mount Vere Drive. Traditional home on 1.54 acres situated on corner lot with tall pines and evergreen shrubs. Carver Group crafted Mount Vere and Traditional Concepts designed the home to perfection in 1996. Two separate owners maintained the home to perfection since construction with notice to detail from interior to exterior. Enter the classically styled home on a drive with rear and front entrance to a 3 car garage. Foyer is two stories with circular staircase flanked by comfortable living and dining room. First floor has 10 foot ceilings, 8' windows so natural light beams into hardwood floors. Oversized den and master opens to gardens of stone, arbors, manicured in a private setting to entertain or just sit and enjoy. Library of stained dark wood with bookcases and coffered ceiling is large enough to work or cozy space to read by the fireplace while gazing on the gardens. Master suite has double walk in closets, double vanities , steam in double size shower, soaking tub, bidet, mirrors, fireplace, full of storage for extras. Kitchen opens to a large gathering room with fireplace, island with granite top which is additional seating to eating area by windows, wine frig with wine racks, bar with sink, butler's pantry, closet nook for possible wine cellar, powder room and 2nd staircase by side entrance to kitchen. Kitchen has Sub Zero frig and drawers, double ovens, Viking 6 burner gas cooktop, warming drawer, pantry. Oversized laundry by entrance is large enough for prepping, washing, folding, and storing. Front circular staircase opens to a Juliette balcony with double doors overlooking the scenic green space of the mini estate. Art gallery in the second floor hallway. Also, Second floor offers 4 bedrooms with 2 Jack and Jill baths, walk in custom closets, den/rec area with TV/bar sink, and small frig, walk in attic. 2 Mount Vere has the highest quality of material with its masonry stucco, 6 fireplaces, inlaid wood floors, hidden closet doors, marble and granite stone, coffered ceilings, true divider oversized windows, doors, and ceiling height . Truly a work of craftsmanship in the highest sense of construction, design, and environment.
- MLS® #1409141
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGenerator, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Corner, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLil Glenn
- Listing OfficeLil Glenn Co, Llc
- Address2 Mount Vere Drive
- SubdivisionMount Vere Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Attic Stairs Permanent, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2020 at 6:16am EDT.