Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1865 Cleo Chapman Highway East 55, Sunset
New Year's gift for buyer and agent! Reduced price and increased commission. Level lot with magnificent broad view and a well designed Resort Custom Homes (RCH) build available for far less than it would cost you to build it today. Ivy covered stone creates a setting suitable for the extraordinary topography and views the site has to offer. 6200+ SF legacy lake home. Stone and wavy siding exterior, phantom screens, outdoor access from numerous rooms, massive stone fireplaces both inside and out and large windows that highlight Lake Keowee are just a few reasons this home is special. The sought-after view is the “bay” between The Vineyards and the state park and includes long golf course views as well. Separation from neighbor on the right is unheard of and is the view direction from the house. As you enter the home the lake beckons you through the Great Room to the porch. The Great Room features a vaulted reclaimed wood ceiling and a fireplace built of weighty stone. The doors to the patio slide completely into the wall adding the porch to your entertainment space. The phantom porch screens use a remote to “disappear” as well. The porch floor is stone and was selected for beauty and its low maintenance aspect. A second stone fireplace on the porch separates the grilling/dining end of the porch from the seating side which is also accessible via sliding doors off the kitchen. The kitchen is centered around a substantial island that boasts seating for six. Separate refrigerator and freezer allow you to stock up and enjoy the lake. Wolf appliances meet the chef’s requirements and two dishwashers keep the clean up crew happy. Another bar counter separates the kitchen from the dining area and is set between stone pillars. On the dining side it affords additional casual seating. The master bedroom with its vaulted ceiling enjoys panoramic lake views and direct porch access. With his and her vanities, a soaking tub, full tile walk in shower and well-appointed master closet owners will find the combination a true retreat. A large office on the main level overlooks the courtyard. Wide stairs lead to the lake level and the casual décor. As you descend note the colored cement flooring, service bar with barn siding accents and sliding doors to covered stone patio. The three bedrooms on this level all enjoy broad lake views. Two are ensuite and the bunk room is adjacent to a full bath. Tucked at one end of this level is a large room set up as a home theater. Remote controlled black out curtains are great for “show time” during the day. French doors to the yard and several windows make this easily convertible for numerous other options if you are not a theater room fan. Step out to the covered patio and level yard and enjoy one of the best sections of Lake Keowee in terms of lake enjoyment and views. Easy dock access allows everyone to participate in water sports and huge firepit offers of water entertainment. Rinse off at the outdoor shower and toss your towels in the laundry room (second laundry) just inside the door. This laundry room houses a commercial size ice machine which compliment the bar in the family room and avoids multiple trips to the main level kitchen. Rounding out this well-planned home is a private guest suite on the upper level, laundry/butler pantry off the kitchen, plenty of storage space and the three car garage. A quality home on a premier lot in The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards!
- MLS® #1409081
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,200
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Common Areas, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Other, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch-Screened, Patio
- Lot DescriptionDock, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentLibby Zorbas
- Listing OfficeKw Luxury Lake Living
- Address1865 Cleo Chapman Highway East 55
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29785
- InteriorConcrete, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Radon System, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 4:16am EDT.