Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 N Beacon Shores Drive, Seneca
Nestled on the northwestern shore, this peaceful setting can easily be deemed one of Lake Keowee's finest locations. A tranquil spot just off the main channel in a deep water bay with distant mountain and open water views. This custom designed home built by Dave Arnold Construction is better than move in condition. Offering two levels of comfortable living space with lake and mountain views from almost every room. The shoreline offers calm water swimming and beach play accompanied by a deep water dock. There's a large beautifully designed kitchen boasting a Jenn Air triple-down draft top and double ovens with the mountains as the backdrop. An open and inviting living room with the bonus of a spacious lakeside sunroom contribute to an entertaining family friendly lifestyle. A double sided fireplace accents the living, dining and kitchen. Special features include two main level bedrooms, Brazilian Koa floors, Pella windows with built-in blinds, dual dock anchoring with Sea Flex, added insulation to make this already energy efficient home acoustically sound and so much more. The over-sized 3 car garage will house more than just the vehicles, the landscape offers a gentle concrete lakeside approach and a large seating area connected to the dock. This is a home with quality detail you must experience. A future fourth bedroom suite could be created within the existing garage and a detached garage added to the main level entry. Exceeding expectations and beyond what could be reproduced for the cost. Possibilities are abound in this great Lake Keowee value.
- MLS® #1409026
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Water Access, Dock
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentMelanie Fink
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate-melanie Fink&assoc.
- Address209 N Beacon Shores Drive
- SubdivisionBeacon Shores
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 9:01pm EDT.