Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Clifton Grove Way, Simpsonville
FORMER MODEL! STUNNING LUXURY EXECUTIVE HOME in sought after Five Forks showcases top of the line features and upgrades! Breathtaking open floor plan displays a two-story foyer with formal living and dining room and gorgeous cascading waterfall staircase with bull nose treads, site finished stairs, wrought iron spindles and intricate molding with open catwalk overlooking the foyer. 5" hand scraped effortlessly flow through much of the main floor. Awe-inspiring kitchen is a showstopper with a spectacular oversized island with an abundance of storage, gorgeous granite with gas cooktop, vented hood, built-in oven and microwave, a sink with dual windows and a walk-in pantry all overlooking the two-story great room with coffered ceiling and fireplace as well as a bright and airy morning room. A private in-law or guest suite as well as a study are also located on the main floor. Upstairs you'll find a gorgeous spacious owner's retreat with a trey ceiling, bright and airy sitting room and ensuite with his and her closets, his and her separate vanities, a walk-in tiled shower with dual shower heads and a bench and a corner soaking tub. You'll also find a gracious secondary suite, two additional generous bedrooms with a jack n jill bathroom, fantastic laundry room with sink, window and cherry cabinets for additional storage and functionality. Outside you'll enjoy the private treelined, fenced backyard overlooking common area. Located in sought after Five Forks, you're zoned for award winning schools and all the conveniences of Five Forks and Woodruff Road has to offer as well as minutes to airport, library, shopping and dining as well as medical needs.
- MLS® #1408646
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMelissa Tofield
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Greenville/simp.
- Address12 Clifton Grove Way
- SubdivisionFive Forks Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 1:46pm EDT.