Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Monroe Street, Greenville
This newly renovated bugalow, located minutes from downtown Greenville, is in the middle of a bustling, upcoming area. The house features a brand new kitchen with granite countertops and an updated bathroom that features an elegant clawfoot bathtub. There's also a large deck with motion-sensored lighting that is perfect for entertaining. This gem is located within walking distance of Hampton Station, which features restaurants, outdoor games and other family friendly activities. And the Swamp Rabbit trail is right in your back yard! Will accept the highest and best offer.
- MLS® #1408640
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentPrescilla Walker
- Listing OfficeGuest Group, Llc
- Address2 Monroe Street
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 12:16am EDT.