Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Auburn Top Lane, Mauldin
Wow! Seller is offering a $1500 flooring credit with a full price offer! Buyer's financing fell through! Their loss is your gain! TOP LOCATION, UPGRADES and Move In READY! The many recent upgrades make this home an amazing value!! 2019: New HVAC, hot water heater, kitchen, dining room and entrance hall lights, kitchen sink faucet, stove, dishwasher and microwave, fresh painting done in downstairs rooms, master bedroom, master bath and master closet, 2nd bedroom, hall and stairs 2018: Solid hardwood floors upstairs, garbage disposal 2017: Ceramic tile floors in main living area This trendy unit features 3 full bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Upon entering the home, you will notice the up-to-date tiled entry, which leads into the spacious main living area, with lots of room for family and friends to gather. Immediately to your right is the light and bright dining area. The galley-style kitchen is large and spacious for the chef in the home to prepare fabulous meals, especially on the almost new appliances. Just off the main living area is a private fenced courtyard area perfect for enjoying time outside. There are ample planting beds to create your own special oasis. Follow the gate to the single-car detached garage for extra storage. The laundry room is downstairs for ease and convenience and there is also a powder room. Upon climbing the stairs to the second floor, you will immediately notice the BEAUTIFUL flooring! The 2nd floor features a large master bedroom with an enormous closet. You will love the dual sinks in the master bathroom. There are an additional two bedrooms upstairs and full bathroom. Additional perks include quick and easy access to I-85, I-385, schools, dining, parks and more! Neighborhood amenities include: pest control, termite bond, exterior maintenance, professional lawn care service, pool, cabana, patio and recreation area and low monthly regime fees! Don't miss your chance to own this extraordinary property! Enjoy biking on the Swamp Rabbit Trail - - see news article information in Associated Docs!
- MLS® #1408599
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDetached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener
- GaragesDetached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentKirsten Zinkann
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address110 Auburn Top Lane
- SubdivisionHadley Park
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 10:16pm EDT.