Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
980 Altamont Road, Greenville
Paris Mountain Home With Spectacular Views on a 3 acre lot with a creek. This luxury living so close to Paris Mtn State Park and offers lush green beauty in every window. Convenient 10 minute drive to downtown Greenville and Travelers Rest. 980 Altamont Rd is a home that can stay in your family for generations. High ceilings and an open floor plan on all three levels! This custom home is perfect for family living, entertaining or even rental income. Some special features include: Built-in book cases, Gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout the main floor and basement. Trey ceilings, Coffered ceilings and Vaulted ceilings. Laundry on the main floor and the upstairs. Fireplace in the master, great room, keeping room and a double-sided gas fireplace downstairs in the man cave to the billiard room. All updated LED recessed lighting. Oversized tilt Andersen windows, and Central Vacuum system on all 3 levels. You’ll love the Chef’s dream kitchen appointed with pot filler, soft close drawers, Viking Professional duel fuel range with 6 burners and a griddle, Viking Professional convection oven with warming drawer, and separate ice maker and perfect side by side full size freezer and refrigerator. The gorgeous sunrise and mountain views can be awed from most rooms on all levels of the home, not to mention the huge double decks accessible from the great room, master sitting room and keeping room on the upper level and the man cave and billiard room on the full daylight basement level. The master bathroom features separate his and her closets and vanities, featuring a large walk-in tiled shower with body sprays and separate jetted soaking tub. Upstairs you will find 3 very large en-suite bedrooms and a bonus room that includes the 2nd washer and dryer connections and tons of storage space. Energy efficient features include All LED lighting and solar panels. Zoned for award winning Wade Hampton High School. Chandelier in front Parlor living room does not convey however all window treatments may stay. The SunRun solar contract will be transferred to new owner. Owner agrees to provide a Home Warranty with acceptable offer. Contact me for a private showing today.
- MLS® #1408568
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Hot Tub, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentRyan Rosenfeld
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address980 Altamont Road
- SubdivisionParis Mt
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pot Filler Faucet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Solar, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 1:16pm EDT.