Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
331 Jordan Road, Lyman
Come and see this brand new custom built home in Lyman. This house is placed beautifully on a large flat lot over one half acre. As you enter the home you are greeted by a large foyer and open living room with cathedral ceilings. The rock fireplace has shiplap to the ceiling and a beautiful wood mantle. The open concept living room, dining and kitchen features an abundance of room and natural light. There are beautifully engineered hardwood floors throughout the main living areas and foyer. The kitchen features upgraded cabinetry with down lighting, granite countertops and ceramic backsplash, along with stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom is in the back of the house and includes a bathroom, ceramic tile shower, soaking tub and a large closet. The bonus room above the garage has endless possibilities. There are two additional bedrooms and a full bath in the front of the house.
- MLS® #1408469
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentElaine Martens
- Listing OfficeSolid Ground Properties
- Address331 Jordan Road
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingGas Available
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 12:01pm EDT.