Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
235 Scotts Bluff Drive, Simpsonville
The Bridges II is a stunning two-story floor plan featuring a master on the main floor, third-car garage, sits on over a 1/2 acre site, fully fenced back yard and has over 3,400 square feet! Four bedrooms, two-and-one-half bathrooms, bonus room, plus flex space that could be a 5th bedroom, dining room and living room/office. Step in and admire the two-story foyer flanked by the dining room with charming coffered ceiling on one side and the living room (or office space) on the other side. Beautiful luxury vinyl flooring on much of the main living space. The stylish kitchen with farmhouse sink, quartz counter tops, large island with seating, gas range and tiled backsplash are sure to please. Off the kitchen is the delightful sunroom. The downstairs master suite with trey ceiling overlooks the large backyard. His and her vanities, separate shower and jetted tub with extra large walk in closet complete the downstairs space. Secondary bedrooms can be found up the hardwood staircase and feature roomy walk-in closets. The bonus room upstairs is perfect for a media space, man cave or play room. The flex space has a closet so could function as a 5th bedroom. Sellers have lovingly built this beautiful home and have only been in it a 3 short months; however, his job is taking him out of state so they are selling their dream home. Call today to schedule your appointment to see this beautiful home. No need to build, this one is complete and ready for new owners.
- MLS® #1408342
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentKennie Norris
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address235 Scotts Bluff Drive
- SubdivisionCoachman Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 3:46pm EDT.