Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Selden Way, Fountain Inn
Welcome home to the Woodlyn in the Southbrook Community. Stepping into the foyer of this beautiful custom built three bedroom two bathroom home, you are greeted with open spaces and soaring ceilings. The open floorplan is ready for entertaining, boasting both a formal dining room, as well as a more casual dining space connected to the kitchen. You'll love the butlers station and walk-in pantry. Outdoor living is just a step through the doors onto the attached deck off the rear of the home. The heart of the home is the large family room, with high ceilings and large picture windows. The master suite is tucked away, crowned with a tall trey ceiling and a generous walk-in closet. A private master bath features a soaking tub, a separate shower, and his and hers sinks. With attention to detail and many features typically not found in home of its size, the Woodlyn makes coming home your favorite part of everyday. Enjoy some leisure time along side of the community pool or a picnic near the creek behind the home. For other adventures, drive just minutes to a host of shopping and dining on Fairview Road in Simpsonville. 1/2/2020 Price increase based on upgrading to LVP flooring and light fixtures.
- MLS® #1408220
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCreek
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCrystal Sauvola
- Listing OfficeCasey Group Real Estate, Llc
- Address200 Selden Way
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Electric, Forced Air
- CoolingDamper Controlled, Electric
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 8:16am EST.