Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Flycatcher Way, Marietta
Welcome to your mountain retreat in nature! This home provides a great relaxing atmosphere, surrounded by nature on all sides. Located in a quiet culdesac, and given to luxury throughout, you'll have no reason not to come home! The attention to detail is found throughout this home and usually draws friends and family to notice. Open the amazing custom wood door and step inside this retreat. In every space you can identify luxury from stacked crown moulding, to the floor to ceiling rock fireplace, floor to ceiling windows allowing natural light and all of nature to become part of your life, as well as a gourmet delight kitchen. The kitchen space is a cook's delight with Viking appliances and a large granite topped island for plenty of work space or "enjoy-space". The screened porch is off the kitchen to lead friends and family to enjoy the outdoors when cooking is complete, as well as leading to the grilling station. There's no room on this main level that is not exposed to views of nature and wildlife! That includes the Master ensuite with luxury and romance tones all around. The master bath has a jetted large soaking tub, separate shower, and plenty of vanity space. The multiple closets are also in this area. On the lower level friends, family and guests will be able to stretch out and relax while visiting, with the state-of-the-art fitness room, game table, and walk out to their own private patio for nature watching. What an escape! On this level is the wine room, and two additional bedrooms and baths. The last well designed room is the activity room for storage, hobby, play or this room can easily become a 4th bedroom and bath! So many opportunities for living space on this level. Nature's calling and your retreat is waiting for you! Don't forget this home allows for a membership to be purchased to enjoy all the amenities at The Cliffs at Mountain Park, including golf, restaurants, fitness centers and more!
- MLS® #1408185
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Path, Private Roads, Security Guard
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Mountain, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address9 Flycatcher Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Mountain Park
- Zip Code29661
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 8:16pm EDT.