Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
126 Water Crest Trail, Six Mile
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on 1.11 private acres in The Cliffs at Keowee Springs, with 160 feet of waterfront, this Evergreen Construction custom home is the epitome of lake living. At 4,995 sq ft, with 4 bedrooms plus bunk room, 4-1/2 baths, main floor master and two expansive lower level guest suites and a separate guest suite with kitchenette over the garage, this Craftsman style lake home is comfortable, open, inviting and designed for family fun. The lake views are long and the walk to the covered slip dock is short and easy from the gently sloping home site. Outdoor living areas include lakeside open and screened porches, a grilling deck convenient to the kitchen, a lower level terrace with double door access, a lake room for water toy storage, and two fireplaces which complement the two additional interior fireplaces. The great room is vaulted and the ceiling lined with T&G pine, the floors are heart pine, and there's a contrasting floor to ceiling stone fireplace and other additional millwork features in the home. Granite counters, WOLF and SUB ZERO appliances, washer and dryer, as well as designer furnishings (included) make this home convenient, cozy and move in ready! Additional features include a lakeside waterfall and firepit to provide additional exterior enjoyment. The lower level recreation room is comfortably furnished for tv time, yet large enough to accommodate a ping pong (included) or pool table. The double car garage opens to a large paver stone motor court with plenty of room for multiple vehicles or a basketball game! Located in The Cliffs at Keowee Springs, this charming residence is just a short drive or stroll to the fitness and golf activity center. The Springs clubhouse plans are finalized and construction begins in 2020, which is sure to elevate property values. The new Springs clubhouse will be the first planned and executed by South Street Partners, and is sure to be The Cliffs best, based on the design plans made public recently. Full golf and Active level memberships are available for 2020. Residence is sold fully furnished. Note: square footage per Pickens County Tax Assessor's website.
- MLS® #1408129
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Golf, Pool, Tennis Court, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address126 Water Crest Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Springs
- CitySix Mile
- Zip Code29682
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementarySix Mile
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 4:46am EDT.