Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
118 Sycamore Drive, Greenville
There’s great excitement in the neighborhood as sunny days have given opportunity for the Swamp Rabbit Trail to finally show progress. Trees are cleared and paving seems to be next. Eateries such as Farmhouse Pizza & Cohesion Coffee have opened and White Duck Taco Shop is fast at work redecorating their portion of the building. Already established restaurants seem to be garnering more business as people are able to have diverse choices, i.e., Dunkin Donuts, Schwaben House, Kitchen Sync, Zaxbys, Eggs up Grill now at University Center, etc., all within walking distance. Speaking of University Center, many universities use the facility for convenient satellite classes. Greenville Tech is just over a mile away. Other universities of the nearby area are Furman, Clemson and USC. Downtown; 3 miles to the Peace Center or Falls Park with our well renowned Liberty Bridge. GSP airport is 9 miles away. Talk about location!!!! Watching the municipal airport (GMU) plane traffic from the kitchen window but without airport noise is a novelty of this quiet, secluded neighborhood. The large, family and pet friendly neighborhood is within walking distance of the Airport Park and Runway Café. Picnic tables are also available and attract families for catching up with friends while the children play in the enclosed play area. Or parents can walk around the track to get their steps in while safely keeping an eye on the little ones. Or you can join the walkers of all ages on Sycamore Drive jogging, pushing strollers or walking pets. This property has a large, fenced in yard. A separate, smaller fenced area within the yard can be used for a dog run while the gate is opened. The owners have used it as a swing/playground area for grandchildren, a private park. If you don’t have a pet you can adopt right around the corner at the Humane Society. A 45 minute from the mountains, a 3.5 hour drive to Myrtle Beach, this property is worth a serious look!
- MLS® #1408055
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Basement Level, Carport 2 Cars, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Basement Level, Carport 2 Cars, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentJulia Lezcano
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address118 Sycamore Drive
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorConcrete, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCountertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 9:01am EDT.