Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
748 Liberty Walk Lane, Simpsonville
We are open for Business. We are committed the health and safety of our potential home buyers, our real-estate agent partners and our employees. Thus our models are open daily( No change in model hours) on an appointment only basis and we are limited to visitor parties of three or less. Please contact your onsite agent to schedule an appointment or discuss a virtual appointment via phone and video. Thank you. The Charleston Plan has 2,454 Sqft. with 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, and 2 Car garages. When approaching the home, you will notice a beautiful front porch and the 2-car garage. When walking into the entrance you will notice the 9-foot ceilings and the large dining room, which has a pass-through to the kitchen. The family is spacious with a gas log fireplace. The kitchen with 36” cabinets and granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances is open to the family room and has a breakfast area. Upstairs is a large master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and large walk-in closet. All of the bedrooms are large with big closets. Homeowner’s will enjoy the luxury at Howard’s Park in Simpsonville which has a Swimming Pool and Cabana. Many neighbors enjoy walking through the beautiful community with its rolling hills, and curved roads. Nearby there are many local shops, farmer markets, and places to dine. Just minutes to I-385 downtown Simpsonville and Greenville. Howard’s Park is a place you will love to live. Home and community information, including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities, are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice. Square footage are approximate. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built.
- MLS® #1407910
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentMitchell Corn
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address748 Liberty Walk Lane
- SubdivisionHowards Park
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Radon System, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:46am EDT.