Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
902 Sugar Oak Court, Simpsonville
PRICED BELOW RECENT APPRAISAL! Custom all brick 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bathroom home convenient to shopping, dining, and only minutes from I-385! Master on Main, 1.1 acre lot, built by Jimmy Francis, 3 car garage, beautiful mature trees, gas fireplace, stainless steel appliances, wonderful neighborhood, the list goes on and on. This home has been lovingly owned by the same family since 2003 and now is ready for a buyer looking for "The One”. Appraisal and Home Inspection available upon request. Schedule your tour today!
- MLS® #1407859
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMichelle Roberts
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address902 Sugar Oak Court
- SubdivisionSanibel Oaks
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 8:31pm EDT.