Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 Webster Road, Greenville
Close-in location at a terrific price! Off-street parking for three cars! This updated ranch is full of sophisticated charm. Original hardwood floors have been restored, and the entire floor plan exudes the grace and craftsmanship of an earlier era, enhanced by a recent remodeling. Enjoy the neighborhood on the rocking-chair front porch. The side entry features a permanent carport and covered entry. The original carport is now a sunken office/den! Improvements also include an updated bath and kitchen, and modernized laundry with its own full bath. Baths feature ceramic tile surrounds. Washer/dryer can be side-by-side, or stacked to maximize floor space. There is plenty of outdoor storage under the laundry, as well as a standup crawlspace with a poured concrete floor. You will also enjoy the fenced, private back yard. This quiet neighborhood is only a few blocks away from city conveniences, and right around the corner is the newly renovated Skyland Park. Values here are appreciating quickly. Grab this one before it's gone!
- MLS® #1407841
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentGregory Sundt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address209 Webster Road
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Blown, Countertops Granite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FireplacesCirculating, Freestanding, Gas Logs
- ElementaryBrook Glenn
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 9:16am EDT.