Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
91 Glenwood Lane, Gray Court
This is it! SELLERS MOTIVATED & PRICED TO MOVE TODAY! **3BR + 2 more rooms that can be used for additional bedrooms !** Looking for peace & quiet, but don’t want to sacrifice convenience, high quality appointments and modern updates? Look no further! 91 Glenwood is a true gem, crafted with care and designed to give its fortunate owners a daily retreat. Enter the estate at the winding driveway, find the home’s opening as you pass the tucked away RV carport, and pull up to the courtyard at the front door & attached side-entry two car garage. Listen to the birds and take in the fresh air before you step into the foyer. Inside, you’ll find a split floor plan that has three full bedrooms on the first floor and a newly completed finished FULL BASEMENT with potential for even more expansion! Feel at home from the first steps inside. Vaulted ceilings in the great room stream in light throughout the day and the 1850s heart-of-pine hardwood floors reclaimed from an retired mill bring a special warmth. Find your way to the open kitchen with granite countertops, large eat-in island and Amish-built custom cabinets, outfitted with storage in every nook. No expense was spared to make this kitchen a special place to enjoy. Adjacent to the kitchen is the formal dining room with designer colors and doors that open to the outdoor living deck. The spacious master bedroom also opens up to outdoor living through French doors. Recently remodeled master bath includes new designer cabinets, marble countertops, new tile floor, all new fixtures, new mirrors, new shower doors! Two more large bedrooms flank the other side of the home, sharing another recently remodeled guest bath. Step down into the newly finished basement with almost 2000sf square feet of living areas, including two flex rooms, full bathroom, large living area with fireplace and plumbing for a future full kitchen and wet bar. Downstairs also find a 3rd garage perfect for the car enthusiast, woodworker or hobbyist, complete with wench, workbenches with a sink and tons of peg boards and workshop areas. While you’re there, take look up and find the STEEL BEAMS that reinforce basement ceiling & first floor! Where else have you seen that kind of quality construction?! Don’t forget to venture back upstairs to where the two car garage has a full stairway to an unfinished space that could be easily built out for a separate apartment. Did we mention this special home has FOUR ACRES of property for your enjoyment, too?? Enough land to find your privacy and make your dreams a reality. Current owner found his dream with a hunting blind! Sun deck expands the full back portion of the home, plenty of room for grilling and entertaining. Other notable items: Tamko 3-tab roof (30 year warranty), 20-ton septic tank, full house generator. Whole home has been recently repainted and meticulously maintained. AHS Shield + HOME WARRANTY included with purchase! Fairview Forest is right off Fairview Road near Gray Court, soon to be annexed into Greenville County (documentation can be provided), just 15 minutes from Simpsonville shopping and 40 minutes from downtown Greenville or Anderson. Don’t miss this opportunity to own a truly special property in a beautiful part of the Upstate!
- MLS® #1407830
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Generator, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Creek, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentAshlyn Cousins
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Simp
- Address91 Glenwood Lane
- SubdivisionFairview Forest
- CityGray Court
- Zip Code29645
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Quartz, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Attic Stairs Permanent, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Convection, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryGray Court - Owings
- MiddleGray Court-Owings
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 1:01pm EDT.