Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Graylyn Court, Anderson
Custom built 5BD/4BA 5300SF brick home nestled on 1.25 Acres on a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought-after Graylyn subdivision! This well-appointed remodeled home has had over $85,000 in improvements since 2018 and features: a gourmet kitchen, sun room, formal dining room, elegant office, 2-story foyer with a grand staircase, handicap accessibility, fenced yard, low maintenance large deck with Trex decking and vinyl rails, encapsulated crawlspace, high-end appliances and finishes. The gourmet kitchen features extensive custom cabinets, Wolf appliances including a double oven, 2 pantries (1 with a spice rack), large island with a 5-burner gas cooktop, Subzero refrigerator, granite counters, granite backsplash, hardwood floors and opens to a spacious breakfast area. Off the kitchen is a bright sun room, second staircase and a generous laundry room with additional cabinetry, sink and central-vac retractable hose to help keep your laundry room spotless. The main floor Master suite features a bay window, double french doors that open to the 1052 s.f. deck, plenty of natural light, oversized dual walk-in closets with custom shelving, and a luxurious en-suite bathroom with soaring tray ceiling, double sinks, spacious tiled shower, and self-cleaning spa tub with hydro and chroma therapy. The Master wing also features a 2nd bedroom and full bath great for those who you want to keep close by. The large family room boasts a vaulted ceiling, brick fireplace, hardwood floors, and deck access. The second floor offers a spacious loft adjoining a second master suite, 2 more large bedrooms which share a 4th bath as well as ample closet storage space, and walk-in attic. Outside features a large deck for entertaining or relaxing while you enjoy the park-like setting with mature landscaping and plantings, full irrigation, fenced back and side yard. The 2 driveways, main level 2-car garage , plus the lower-level 1-car garage offer plenty of parking. The lower level has a workshop space/garage, and space for a recreation room or media room. Additional features include: double tray ceilings, Skylights and Solar Tubes (with LED nightlights), closet organizers, Nest thermostats, tilt-in double hung windows, dentil molding, coffered ceilings, central vacuum system, dual HVAC units, dual water heaters, plantation shutters, floored attic space, Sentricon termite bond, and more (additional document available in the home with details). Close to Anderson, the hospital, great schools, and all the amenities you would expect in a luxury location. Come and see ALL that this spectacular home has to offer!! Priced $36,000 below recent appraisal.
- MLS® #1407734
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentBarry Venuto
- Listing OfficeGreenville Realty, Llc
- Address120 Graylyn Court
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 5:46pm EDT.