Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
700 Hampton Road, Liberty
This is what a forever home looks like!! The size of this house offers plenty of room for a growing family or one that needs the extra space for visitors. The large family room is in the center of the home featuring a beautiful brick fireplace with natural gas logs. The sunroom is a perfect space for an additional rec area or a place to enjoy the quiet ambiance of this beautiful neighborhood. The master bedroom offers a walk-in closet and a large bathroom featuring a double sink as well as a high-quality bath fitter shower. Each of the additional bedrooms have large closets. All appliances are newer and will convey with the sale of the house. This home has been very well maintained. The sprinkler system has just been serviced to ensure it is fully functioning. The AC unit has been serviced twice a year to ensure it remains in great condition. Per the owner, the house is under a termite bond. Termite bond will be uploaded for documentation. This house is truly the complete package, built with high quality, impeccably maintained and serviced, AND in the absolutely gorgeous Hampton Place neighborhood. You truly don’t get much better than this!!
- MLS® #1407534
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMichelle Garcia
- Listing OfficeThomas Realty
- Address700 Hampton Road
- SubdivisionHampton Place
- Zip Code29657
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Handicap Access, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 5:31pm EDT.