Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Hartridge Drive, Simpsonville
Looking for a timeless design that's built for the way you live? The Wilmington is the home that you've been searching for! Entering the home you're greeted with a Living space and formal dining. The kitchen is open to the great room and features beautiful granite countertops, a stylish ceramic tile backsplash, designer cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a large center island! Flowing into the great room you will see a gorgeous gas fire place!! The second level features four large bedrooms, spacious closets, and a central bath with dual vanity sinks. You'll also find a spacious Loft that is the perfect hang out spot. The owner's suite is breath taking and features soaring vaulted ceilings. The owners bath has been upgraded to include: dual sink vanity, walk-in shower, and separate garden tub. This incredible location is just minutes from I-385 and all of the desired locations for shopping, dining, parks, schools, and MORE! Community amenities such as private resort style pool, and cabana with outdoor fireplace, playground, and gathering spaces! Call Listing Agent for more details and to schedule a private showing!
- MLS® #1407522
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently
- Listing AgentMary Howard
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address200 Hartridge Drive
- SubdivisionHartridge Manor
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 2:46am EDT.