Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1405 Mountain Summit Road, Zirconia
Ahhh… views for miles! Escape to 1405 Mountain Summit Rd & soak in the 180-degree panoramic mountain views! Located in the foothills ofthe Blue Ridge Mountains between Greenville SC & Asheville NC this home is in the gated, golf & fitness community of Cliffs Valley where members play tennis & golf year-round! -- Designed to look & feel like a 1920s cottage, this home has many authentic features including: widecovered porches, custom beadboard ceilings, push button lighting, claw-foot bathtubs & heart of pine floors that were reclaimed from a Louisiana sugar mill built in the 1800s. – Experience peace & tranquility upon approaching this immaculate, unassuming 4 bedroom, 4 ½ bath, 1 level home from the private drive and grounds professionally landscaped with natural flora. -- The rocking chair front porch welcomes & opens into the foyer & the warm interior of the Great Room w/ soaring ceilings, transom windows, & a fireplace framed by an imported 18th century Scottish mantel. Four sets of French doors lead from the Great Room & Dining Room to the outdoor living space of the covered porches where mesmerizing long-range mountain views are enjoyed throughout the seasons. -- The centrally located Kitchen is equipped w/ Butler’s Pantry &Thermador, Dacor, Sub-Zero & KitchenAid appliances. -- Entertaining small & large groups is a breeze w/ the easy flowing floor plan of the Great Room & Dining Room (which seats 12), & the 1800+ square feet of covered porches which meld the indoor & outdoor living space together. -- The large Master Suite is a tranquil escape w/ a full sitting room, private En-Suite w/claw-foot soaking tub, separate shower & a large walk-in closet. -- One of the favorite & most unique features of this home is the layout of the 3 guest Bedrooms. Each Bedroom is a private suite connected to the main house by covered porches. Each Suite has an En-Suite w/ claw-foot tub & separate shower as well as its own covered porch w/ mountain views. -- A Cliffs Membership is available as a separate purchase through The Cliffs Clubs, info. is available upon request.
- MLS® #1407455
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Mountain, Some Trees, Steep, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKimberly Karaman
- Listing OfficeTown And Country Realty, Inc
- Address1405 Mountain Summit Road
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- Zip Code28790
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Pine
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2020 at 7:16pm EST.