Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
510 East Winding Slope Drive, Powdersville
Come Home to your new River Front Home @ the Enclave at River Reserve, a gated community on the Saluda River in the highly sought after Anderson One School District zoned for Powdersville Schools. This immaculate, Craftsman style home features Cement Plank, Stone, Board & Batten Gables, a Dutch Hip Roof of architectural shingles & metal roof accents. With over 3200 heated sq ft., 510 E .Winding Slope Drive offers 5 Bedroom’s & 3 Full Baths, plus a rare half acre+, premium, river front lot that has been meticulously cleared and landscaped for your family’s enjoyment. Upon entering, the stoned accented columns on the front porch set the tone for the beautiful interior design as you walk into the majestic two story foyer with gleaming hardwood flooring throughout, a custom, sliding barn door that separates the private office or living room and an inviting formal dining room with lots of light. The 10 foot ceilings on the main level with coffered and tray accents plus the 9 ft interior craftsman doors, add to the spaciousness of this open floor plan featuring a two story great room with a soaring floor to ceiling stone fireplace, gas logs and two levels of gorgeous windows allowing for an abundance of natural light. The eat-in kitchen is one of the most beautiful spaces in the home with gray toned, quality soft closing drawers & cabinets, gorgeous Quartz countertops, a convenient working island, stainless steel appliances, LED under cabinet lighting and walk in pantry. The screened porch just off the kitchen is the perfect place to relax for an early morning cup of coffee or dinner with friends. For convenience, this home offers a 12x11 guest suite on the main floor. On the 2nd level, enjoy the views of the Saluda River from the balcony above the great room. In addition, there are 3 spacious bedrooms, a full bath, 9 ft smooth ceilings & an incredible master bedroom suite. With a double door entry, beautiful hardwood flooring, a tray ceiling, multiple windows for added natural light and a separate sitting area, this master bedroom suite has it all. The En-Suite bath offers gleaming, white ceramic tile flooring and an oversized tiled shower, dual vanities and custom built-ins in the awesome walk-in closet. Entertaining outside is a breeze on the 16x20 stamped concrete patio and the black aluminum fenced-in back yard, which makes a perfect place for grilling and the best playground for kids & pets anywhere! The landscaping around the home has been thoughtfully planned and strategically placed including the Sweet Tea Olive bushes that have a beautiful fragrance, Crepe Myrtles and the Emerald Greens for Privacy. Two car garage and plenty of extra storage in the walk in crawl space. Easy access to I-85 , the Southern Connector, Downtown Greenville, Easley, Anderson & GSP. This is the only River Front Home available, Call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #1407417
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Private Roads
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, River, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address510 East Winding Slope Drive
- SubdivisionEnclave at River Reserve
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Ventless
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 8:01pm EDT.